Bethany is a LIVES OUTSIDE THE BOX creator of market disruption for companies looking to:
- Broadly EXPAND market share
- BUILD new BUSINESS LINES and
- Expand DIVISIONS
WHO is Bethany?
Bethany is the person companies go to for BUSINESS START UP and activation activities for organizations. She is an intra-preneur (exercising entrepreneurial thinking WITHIN organizations large and small) creating expansions to significantly expand revenue and market share. She specializes in taking concepts from idea generation to product rollout. Utilizing Six Sigma Voice of the Customer data gathering and Voice of the Market, she finds solutions that are marketable, profitable, disruptive and edgy.
WHAT are her specialties?
With expertise in Health Care, she specializes in Clinical Repositories, Electronic Health Records, Practice Management Systems, Hospital Information Systems, with a specialty in data warehousing, analytics, document transfer, health information exchange, patient accounting/billing and Health information management.
The more complex the picture, the better Bethany understands it. She feels most at home in the most complex Integrated Delivery Networks and large enterprise, born to be a company problem solver.
WHERE has she worked?
Bethany Williams Enterprises: In 2014 Bethany launched her own company Bethany Williams Enterprises. She works with businesses on growth strategies and coaches executives to develop their legacy and reach for their dreams. She hosts two talk shows, Home Made Money for entrepreneurs, and 3 Days to a Raise for executives to take their careers to the next level.
Sharp Healthcare : Operations/Director of Patient Access & Accounting-Spent 10 years in health care operations
- Combined operations for Access/Patient Registration and Patient Financial Services to cut expenses and improve operations.
- Facilitated a program to triage non-urgent cases out of the ED and created Urgent Care capabilities on site
- Ran the Management Information Systems steering committee to identify resolutions between systems.
- Opened a new hospital, passed first JCAHO audit.
- Managed over 165 FTEs across 4 departments.
IDX Systems Corporation : Product Strategy & Vision- This HIS vendor delivered HIS/PA/Registration systems/Practice Management Systems to the market and was acquired by GE, now known in the market as GE Centricity.
- Instrumental in helping IDX go from a practice management company to a ‘hospital’ company, teaching the sales department how to sell into the hospital space.
- Aided in the sales of 6 Hospital patient accounting solutions in the first 18 months of its offering making the Dallas Sales region #1 in the nation for selling this new Hospital Patient Accounting offering (sales included Moses Cone, Rochester General, Duke University, etc).
- Was one of 8 leaders running strategy for the GE/Centricity product. Responsible for all strategy and product planning and definition for Patient Registration, Patient Access, Health Information Management, Medical Records, Data Warehousing, and Electronic Data Interchange worldwide.
- Worked as one of 3 key individuals to start up a new division to deliver Business Process Outsourcing to the market.
- Ground up development, created a new operating unit, built a 140M pipeline, and launched the capabilities to the market.
Perot Systems : Market VP for DFW/Houston markets, hired to grow presence and revenue in these markets.
PWC: Business Developer recruited to significantly grow market share for healthcare consulting services in Dallas.
ZirMed: Brought on-board as a Senior Executive to significantly grow the company in both service offerings and market share.
- Dreamed up, envisioned, wrote product specifications, lead development and launched to market a pragmatic Health Data Exchange from concept to market rollout in 9 months.
- Led the company with expansion into the Enterprise space and created and deployed new business ideas to further expand market share. Significantly grew the company with development of new innovative solutions that disrupted the market, through both organic and inorganic growth.
- Led the Mergers & Acquisitions team, explored over 60 potential acquisitions, went to due diligence on approximately 10, and completed acquisitions for 3 deals. Led the integration activities to integrate the solutions into ZirMed.